Mentoring Programs with Debbie B-Mewes
Starting 1st Feb 2017!
In any field to grow and develop a good mentor is essential! I myself had a mentor. I worked closely with the great Mavis Pittilla, a legend in the field of Mediumship and Mavis herself was mentored by the late Gordon Higginson. So the line of strong teaching values passes onto you.
A good mentor must also have the ability to walk the walk, and be someone that has also overcome every hurdle you might find yourself encountering in your development. In the 18 years of my career, I can certainly say I have overcome some and still working on the others, so my frame of reference for where you are at during your development at all times is clear to me. A good mentor should also still be out in the public eye working and demonstrating their ability, so you and everyone else can see they can do the work they are supporting you to do.
I personally have found mentoring so valuable in my progression forward and know you too will grow in leaps and bounds with the correct mentoring.
I have been running weekly mentoring classes here at Universal Cottage for a few years now and have the same students continuing on that journey. I have watched shy people unaware of their potential blossom into some of the most amazing an accurate mediums today.
If you would like the opportunity to be mentored by myself and are just starting out or at a beginner to intermediate level and wishing to really enhance your abilities with strong guidance. This program will be for you!
Every Wednesday evening starting on Wednesday 1st Feb 2017 we will gather here at Universal Cottage for 3 hours of comprehensive mentoring & spiritual development.
Each session will have theory and practical content and all information will be available to you as a take home resource.
We will cover topics such as:
- Different types of Mediumship
- the difference between Psychic & Mediumship
- The way the Spirit World communicate
- Knowing yourself as the spirit communicator.
- The Soul of the Medium
- Responsibility and Respect
- Ethics and AAS Code of Conduct
- The Power
- Staying in the Power
- Surrender or Ego
- Techniques to enhance your ability to connect, and strengthen the link.
- The Mechanics of Mediumship
- Making Contact
- Shifts in your energy and auric field
- Building your ‘frame of reference’
- Private sittings
- What is good evidence
- Working from your mind or spirit
- Technical techniques to better evidence
- Spiritual Pioneers
- Learning from the past
- Philosophy of Spiritualism
- 7 Principles
- Working with your spirit team
- Enlisting the help and guidance of your guide
- Blending and Becoming one with the spirit.
- Surrender, the art of allowing evidence.
- Striving for better evidence.
- Working with the public
- Dispelling fear and myths
- Trance techniques, mesmeric passes, spirit induced trance etc
- Physical Mediumship, table tipping, EVP, Planchette etc
- Inspired speaking
- Confidence and presentation,
- Platform perfection
- Do’s and Dont’s
- The Address